Wednesday, March 24, 2010

MY, HOW TIME FLIES!!!!!

Well, here we are in March 2010. I'm thinkin' Facebook took over my life. I keep in touch with people there.
O.K. I'll see if I can catch you all up.

Grayson had just turned 10. He is in the 5th grade and plays the Alto Sax in band. He loves to read the books his teacher has been choosing for Book Club. He loves to draw, play with his D.S., air guns and ride his bike.
Hailey turned 8 in May and was baptized and confirmed by her dad. He was very nervous, but he did such a great job! Hailey is in the 3rd grade. She has lots of friends to choose from. They change daily because there is ALWAYS girl drama. Her teacher loves Hailey. She is a very big help to her each day! She started taking piano lessons in November and loves it! She loves her piano teacher, Kristen. She is moving right along in her books.
Summer went quickly and Analeigh turned 3. She's a ball of fire! Everything she does is BIG! She throws big tantrums, she laughs a lot and LOUD, she talks LOUD, she changes clothes at least 3-4 times a day because she "got it wet with wata (water)"..... She's very strong willed and I am grateful because it will be good at a later time in life (I keep telling myself that). She has quite a large vocabulary for a 3 year old. I give credit to her dad for that. He loves words. He looks up every "new" word he hears. If he doesn't know the meaning, he looks it up. (I'm trying to teach my kids to do that. They're not quite as enthused yet.) Last night, Analeigh told me I was hilarious. We were just playing a silly little game and she was having such fun!
Sarah turned 6 in September. She's a KINDERGARTENER. She is reading and doing math just like her brother and sister! She loves her teachers! She and Hailey equally love being outdoors. You can always see one of them carrying one of our cats around or laying on the floor with Nakita. Any time we hear the cat getting mad and growling, we have to tell Sarah to put it down.
Jeff is working a lot at Madison Memorial Hospital as one of his shifts for work. He has also been able to get some shifts doing security for Okland Construction. They are doing the new construction at BYU-Idaho - a new auditorium that will seat 15,000 and adding onto the Manwaring Center.
I am still working at BYU-Idaho for Security & Safety. The name has been changed from Police and the officers are now Security Officers. It was changed in October 2008. The Safety office was moved in with us and we have some fun people to work with.
We are moving along in live just like everyone else... quickly. The months seem to fly by.
We are looking for a new home. We grew out of our home a long time ago and as looking for something a little larger...okay, a LOT larger. It's fun looking but I'm ready for action!
I'll keep you informed!
Happy Easter to everyone!

No comments: